Why I love to cook
A Swanson’s “Why I Cook” ad in Food & Wine magazine recently caught my eye. Their ad campaign which started in 2013 seeks to appeal to a growing number of consumers who actually like spending time in the kitchen. Since I LOVE to cook, I decided to do an internet search on “Why I love to cook”!
Seven Reasons Why Experts Cook at AOL.com:
- to connect with recipes past
- to reflect me
- to put my own special brand of love on the plate
- to share the very best of life’s moments
- to bring people back, stir up old feelings & create new ones
- because food connects us all
- to walk down memory lane
And from thekitchn.com cooking a meal is described as one of the most personal and intimate things you can do for someone. I so agree!
I love to cook delicious recipes that bring back past memories.
On the menu: Edie’s pot roast with carrots, potatoes and gravy